Ads 468x60px

Score




Monday 8 July 2013

Side Foot Finish: The Jersey Store

Side Foot Finish is pleased to launch its Shop section for our fans. We have contacts to a dealer in England through him we can we can get you Jersey's of Any Club,Any Player any season  home, away and third.

 We are starting operations in India firstly by providing with free shipping anywhere in the country. We can get you 2013/14 season Original as well as First Copy Jersey at a discounted price. We can even get Jersey with your name on it.

Sample 2013/14 Chelsea Home Hazard Jersey
Sample 2013/14 Manchester United Home Van Persie Jersey



Interested can just leave a comment here with your requirement and e-mail address our Admins will respond to you with all the details you need. You can even e-mail us at sidefootfinish@gmail.com

Some Other New Jersey's

 

We are offering Introductory Discounts as well.

14 comments:

  1. 1st copy of United Jersey (Ronaldo) which they wore in UCL 08' finals against Chelsea.

    Please let me know if you need any other details from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. real madrid ronaldo phadnis95@gmail.com
    what will be the price

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Manchester United first copy jersey of Rooney. E-mail : iamwithrooney08@gmail.com . kindly send me the details . Much obliged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need an arsenal home kit {jst the jersey} First Copy Jersey of PODOLSKI {no. 9}

    my email is tksp94@gmail.com kindly send me details :)


    what would be the price???

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to get a first copy neymar no11 barca home jersey.kindly mail me the details with price to
    gowdinho26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want man utd jersey. what is the price of first copy and original jersey

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. need real madrid orignal jersy and is cod available
    my mail id phadnis51@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. rates of both original and 1st copy of the Manchester United home jersey
    email: rockinanuj007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello I want football shirts outside http://www.wysjg.com/, please send me .thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real madrid home kit 1st copy rate..and some details if possible my Id - dhrumil_drims@yahoo.com
    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Need World cup Jearsy for Spain, Brazil, Germany, Argentina. 1st copy. debroy18@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. need a Chelsea jersey of the upcoming season with my name printed on it plus number 8, please inform me how much I'll have to pay and how I'll be getting the jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Bayern Munich Jersey

    ReplyDelete