Ads 468x60px

Score




Saturday 15 June 2013

Arsenal Sign Swedish Wonderkid Jamaal Raage

Arsenal have done first piece of business this summer window by signing  Swedish
super-talent Jamaal Raage. Arsenal were tracking him for past one year, many other clubs like manchester united were also in the race to sign him but he preferred to join the Gunners.The 16 year old striker told about his decision to join Arsenal. Talking about the trial he had with the club in November he said







"Yes, and it went great. I was there once last year and had to come back twice a year. I got to train with Arsenal’s U19 team and play the game with the U17. It was said that great when I was there, I delivered the games. About his decision to join Arsenal, he said It is something everyone wants, no-one would turn down something like this, it’s good for my development. I do not know [if I had other options], it was there for sure. You’ll have to ask my agent. Then I’ve also trained withManchester United.

I started training with United in 2010 and it continued until 2012. I was there six or seven times. I do not know why it was not anything, it was my agent who took care of that part. All I know is that it went well for me when I trained with them.’m moving to England sometime in July. I will live with a family there.
And how would he describe his style of play?
I’m a bit like Arjen Robben [laughs].

I am left footed and goes pretty much left to cut in and shoot. But it’s hard to describe myself, the audience gets to do that instead. After signing him Arsene Wenger will be looking to concentrate on the first team signings now, he will be in market for a sticker and one full back.

No comments:

Post a Comment