Ads 468x60px

Score




Wednesday 12 June 2013

Chelsea and Spurs show interest to sign Wesley Sneijder


Jose Mourinho may be interested in siging Wesley Sneijder, he has been told that he can sign him in exchange for £12.75million.
Wesley Sneijder  has worked with the Special One in the past also when he helped him win the Italian league and cup Double and European Cup at Inter Milan three years ago.
Due to injuries and poor form he has lost his national team captaincy to Manchester United striker Robin van Persie.


Sneijder said in a recent interview that he will be interested in working with Jose again if such a opportunity comes.
 Galatasaray president Unal Aysal has told the west London clubs that the 29-year-old can go if the price is right. He said: “I have been following the rumours about Sneijder, but we have not received an offer for him.
“If an offer in the region of €15million (£12.75m) comes in, we might decide to sell him though.”
Spurs have also been a long time admirers of the Dutchman and these comments by the Galatasaray president will come as a welcome note for the London club.Andre Villas-Boas’ will be looking some proven experience that they have lacked  in recent seasons, Sneijder may well prove to be the missing link their puzzle.
The London clubs, however, need to keep in mind the poor form he is being going through.
The superstar has vowed to work hard and prove his national coach Louis van Gaal wrong.
He said: “It was a pretty painful announcement. Not just because I never saw this coming, but also because I have always given my all in the role as captain.
“I will have to accept this, though. It was a huge blow for me. The coach told me that I should focus on myself for now and use my energy to regain top fitness.
“I was planning to do that any way, though. I am more eager than ever before.
“I know that I have not shown enough recently and that I will have to step it up a notch. But I am confident that I can reach my level from the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012 again.”


No comments:

Post a Comment