Ads 468x60px

Score




Tuesday 11 June 2013

Navas complets £15m Man City switch


Manchester City have completed  the signing of spanish winger Jesus Navas from Sevilla. The 27 year has been  signed on  a four-year contract in which  City agreed to pay the Spanish club an initial £14.9million. Sevilla announced  last week that they had sanctioned Navas' sale to the Barclays Premier League outfit , so the deal was expexted.






The transfer was completed after Navas successfully underwent a medical in New York, where he is present with his national team to play in a friendly match against  the Republic of Ireland. Navas told the club's website, mcfc.co.uk: "Manchester City is an exciting project and this is the right moment for me to take this step. I'm very happy with the opportunity and the decision.

'The Premier League is a competition where the football is very fast and will suit the way I play. I'm really looking forward to it.

'I'm going to a great club in England and I want to continue developing my game there.
'The club has put a lot of faith in me and I want to repay them out on the pitch.'




Manchester city have now spent close to £45million following the capture of Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho from Shakhtar Donetsk last week.the next announcement expected by the club is that Manuel Pellegrini is to take over as manager.When he was asked what type of life he expects in Manchester, he said: "I think I will be fine.
'I love what I do, which is to play football. For me the most important thing is to be able to enjoy it as much as possible because we have a great squad.'


No comments:

Post a Comment