Ads 468x60px

Score




Wednesday 5 June 2013

Gonzalo Higuain: 'Gunners will suit me.'

Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain has started speculation linking him with a move to Arsenal in the current transfer window by saying in an interview that Gunners would suit him perfectly.
Higuain has already made it clear that he wants a move from his current club Real Madrid, and Gunners have emerged as the front runners to sign him. And despite interest from Tottenham and Liverpool, Higuain says a move to the Emirates Stadium will suit him the most.



'There have already been offers and I hope that Madrid do the best for me and themselves,’ said Higuain.

‘Arsenal? They would suit me, I’m still young and I have goals. There are many possibilities. I want to go to a league where I’ll be put to the test.’

The 25-year-old will prefer a switch to the Premier League, and Arsenal are currently looking for a proven centre forward. Wayne rooney is another name that is being suggested but he will prove to be too expensive for arsenal going by their past record. Stevan Jovetic is still a target, but it is likely that Higuain will be the easier to get with Madrid ready to sell for around £20million.

By: Nitish Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment